Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New 4-Week Program: FB Benchmark – Total Body Strength and Conditioning

Good morning FB Family, 

I am so excited for the release of our new four-week program, FB Benchmark

FB Benchmark is designed to improve your performance across eight exercises using strength training, cardio, HIIT, core work, and more. There are several different paths to achieving a goal! With FB Benchmark, you have the opportunity to choose between two workouts each day, sculpting your own journey to increased strength, power, agility, overall conditioning, endurance, balance, and mobility. Workouts average 32 minutes in duration and most require dumbbells and/or a mat, with a few routines including optional equipment (physio-ball, foam roller, exercise band, etc.). 

Remember: All progress is progress, especially positive mental health changes and increases in confidence. If you would prefer not to track any performance measures during the Benchmark Workout for Total Body Strength and Conditioning workout that bookends the program, no worries! Focus on the changes in your mental state from day-to-day, week-to-week. However, if you enjoy tracking and measuring, take a look at Fitness Blender’s PFT – Physical Fitness Test for a few additional ways to benchmark your physical progress at any point along your fitness journey.

I had a ton of fun creating this program and plan to start my own benchmarking journey within the next couple of days, either on Monday or Tuesday depending on my filming schedule (I want to tackle a few challenging routines, so I’ll see how my body feels!). With that being said, I am determined to finish this program but will remain flexible in my approach to account for the physical effects of filming workouts and my running schedule. I hope you take the same approach as well! We can stay super focused on the end goal while continuously adjusting our path along the journey.  

FB Benchmark features exclusive FB Plus workout videos from your trainers KelliDanielKaylaAmandaNicoleMarina, and me! If you are a new user and have not tried FB Plus yet, FB Plus Subscriptions and Passes are on sale for 30% off now through 11:59 PM PST on May 23, 2022. I hope that I get to see some new names and faces in the comments sections of FB Plus workouts! 

Use #FBBenchmark to share your experiences with others around the world on social media as well as in our Community forums. And remember to have fun and enjoy the process!

I can’t wait to start this program with you! Jonathan will be our resident cheerleader. 

See you on the screen,

-Tasha