- Plan Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 38 Minutes (32-45)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Balance/Agility, Cardiovascular, HIIT, Pilates, Strength Training, Toning
FB Blend is a fun, challenging, and flexible workout plan; you get to choose the length of your workouts each day, roughly 35 or 55 minutes a day, depending on your own schedule and energy levels. Each day of this program offers a unique workout - you'll never have to do the same video twice. It's a smart combination of HIIT, strength training, functional movement, Pilates, supersets, cardio, plyometrics, stretching, yoga and more. All you need is dumbbells and even if you don't have dumbbells, you can still get in a great workout using your own bodyweight.
Because you pick the length of your workout each day, this program is essentially two of our most popular programs in one; FB30 (our 30 minute program) and FBFit (our 50 minute program). If you love FB Sweat, or FB Burn, you will love FB Blend because of the shared flexibility in actual workout length.
The strategic combination of HIIT and strength training in this total body program is excellent for burning fat, building lean muscle, and becoming overall more physically healthy and capable. These are tried and true, scientifically-backed training methods. The workouts will challenge your muscular strength, cardiovascular endurance, coordination, speed, proprioception, balance, and flexibility. These workouts can absolutely make you look great, but we want you to also feel great. Our aim is to guide you to move well, and live well. We want you to feel strong and capable, energetic and able to live easily in your own body.
Workouts are 5 days a week + an optional 6th recovery day workout but it's important to note that our online workout calendar allows you to complete these workouts at any pace you like. Additionally, our programs can be reused as many times as you like, at no extra charge whatsoever.
FB Blend workouts are between 32-45 minutes, averaging out to 38 minutes/day. Each day offers an Extra Credit Challenge, in case you've got the extra time and energy to push yourself a little harder (this is what allows you the option to bump your workout length up to ~55 minutes). These Extra Credit Challenges are always complimentary of, but a twist on, the main workout, in order to push you in varied, dynamic ways and help you step up both the challenge, intensity, length and diversity of the workouts.
We include a workout and clean eating guide to give you the essentials on how to properly nourish yourself during the program (please note, this is a general guide and not a meal plan).
Difficulty level: We always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace. With that said; these workouts are intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from Day 1. This is not a Low Impact Program, though most of the workouts (not all) provide low impact alternatives. Exercisers will need to use their own discretion in manipulating the scheduled workouts to be appropriate for their personal fitness levels and abilities. Exercisers are encouraged to take liberties in modifying the exercises and this program to work for their needs. Listen to and respect your body!
We encourage you to visit the Fitness Blender Community Forums to find support from the most encouraging fitness community on the web. You can also use #FBBlend on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Proceeds from programs help keep our individual workout videos and website free for everyone; so, thank you to everyone who has ever supported FB with a program purchase!
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.