- Plan Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 32 Minutes (22-40)
- Difficulty: 1-3
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell, Mat
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, Low Impact, Strength Training, Toning
Fitness Blender's Low Impact Program is a meticulously built plan that tells you exactly which workout videos to do, 5-6 days a week (sixth day is optional). We've combined low impact cardio, strength training, Pilates, yoga, stretching, & bodyweight functional strength training to create a program that will bring about results quickly. Workouts are under 40 minutes each day, and all you need is a set of dumbbells.
This is appropriate for beginners but can be made as challenging as you need it to be; we give modifications to make this program much harder, easily challenging even very fit people - It's also an excellent introduction for beginners to some of FB's more intense programs. This program can lead to a weight loss & a noticeable change in body composition. Your energy levels may be higher, your health & mood will improve & so will your endurance, flexibility, balance, & strength.
Use #FBlowimpact on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.