- Plan Length: 8 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 28 Minutes (23-30)
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Strength Training, Toning
Combine fat-blasting HIIT with metabolism-boosting strength training to bring about incredible results quickly with workouts that are 30 minutes or less!
This challenging home workout program only requires dumbbells - and uses HIIT, cardio, strength training, circuit training, supersets, plyometrics, Pilates, and yoga come together to create the ideal workout program. Many people who complete these programs see weight loss, reduced body fat, drastic improvements in body tone, endurance, strength, & flexibility gains.
Actual workout lengths vary, but average out to 30 minutes a day, five days a week (with an optional recovery workout on the 6th day). 30 Minutes is 1/48th of your day, so no more excuses!
These workouts are challenging, but the vast majority of fitness levels have been able to partake in these programs as you are encouraged to go at your own pace - we have also included beginner alternatives in the first 2 weeks if the regular workouts are initially too difficult.
Use #FB30 on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.