Good nutrition should taste great and make you feel even better!
However, when it comes to planning and preparing healthy meals and snacks, it can sometimes seem overwhelming, so having a bit of structure and guidance may be just what you need. With this in mind, we worked with registered dieticians to create the Fitness Blender Meal Plan, which highlights great-tasting, healthy, whole-foods meals and snacks - giving you everything you need to make some real headway in learning how to fuel your body better. The plan details 3 meals and 3 snacks - every day - for four weeks.
Want a sample? Check out a few of the meals to try before you buy.
UPDATE: For your convenience, we have updated this program to also be available in an instantly downloadable PDF (as well as in online format).
There is a corresponding grocery list for each week, and there are 5 different calorie allotments to choose from so that you can customize this plan to meet your exact goals (weight loss, gain, or maintenance). Includes suggestions for modifying for food allergies, intolerance, and availability, as well as food costs, cooking for a family, and more. Couple this 4 Week Meal Plan with our Workout Programs for best results.
Most meals are quick and easy to put together, with simple, straight forward recipes that are easily modifiable to the users taste. Meal plan also includes our nutrition guide (found on Day 0) with over 70 pages of tips on how to make the switch to healthy eating, the psychology of food, learning to fuel yourself, understanding your hunger, getting your family to eat healthier, workout tips, and more.
This meal plan is heavily plant based, with lots of fruits and vegetables and minimally processed natural foods, but it is not vegan or vegetarian. With simple modifications (a topic covered in the meal plan guide), it can easily be altered to be appropriate for a wide variety of eating preferences.
Important notes: This meal plan can be repeated at no extra charge, as many times as you like.
Use #fitnessblendermealplan on social media to share your progress & recipes, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Proceeds from programs help keep our workout videos & website free for everyone; thank you to everyone who has ever supported FB with a program purchase.
Features of this specific Meal Plan
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Available PDF download of entire Meal Plan.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Printable weekly shopping lists.
- View each day’s meals on Fitness Blender’s customizable calendar.
- Exact amount of ingredients for 5 daily calorie allotments.
- Sales of Meal Plans are used to keep the workout videos and other content free. 100% of all plan sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- Recipes use U.S. measuring conventions: e.g. cups, teaspoons, tablespoons. Conversions to metric or other measuring systems are not included, but can be found online.
- Ingredients can be commonly found in U.S. grocery stores. If particular ingredients cannot be found where you live, substitutions will be necessary. The guide also includes a chapter on modifications for food preference and availability.
- Meal Plans are a non-refundable purchase.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our calendar-based Meal Plans are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.