- Plan Length: 4 Weeks
- Meals a Day: 3
- Snacks a Day: 3
- Calorie Allotments: 5
- Meal Type: Ominivore
- Avg Prep Time: 20 minutes
Good nutrition should taste great and make you feel even better! Built with registered dietitians, this healthy, whole foods meal plan details 3 meals, and 3 snacks, every day for four weeks.
UPDATE: For your convenience, we have updated this program to also be available in an instantly downloadable PDF (as well as in online format).
There is a corresponding grocery list for each week, and there are 5 different calorie allotments to choose from so that you can customize this plan to meet your exact goals (weight loss, gain, or maintenance). Includes suggestions for modifying for food allergies, intolerance, and availability, as well as food costs, cooking for a family, and more. Couple this 4 Week Meal Plan with our Workout Programs for best results.
Most meals are quick and easy to put together, with simple, straight forward recipes that are easily modifiable to the users taste. Meal plan also includes our nutrition guide (found on Day 0) with over 70 pages of tips on how to make the switch to healthy eating, the psychology of food, learning to fuel yourself, understanding your hunger, getting your family to eat healthier, workout tips, and more.
This meal plan is heavily plant based, with lots of fruits and vegetables and minimally processed natural foods, but it is not vegan or vegetarian. With simple modifications (a topic covered in the meal plan guide), it can easily be altered to be appropriate for a wide variety of eating preferences.
Important notes: This meal plan can be repeated at no extra charge, as many times as you like.
Use #fitnessblendermealplan on social media to share your progress & recipes, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Proceeds from programs help keep our workout videos & website free for everyone; thank you to everyone who has ever supported FB with a program purchase.
Features of All Calendar Based Meal Plans
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- 147 page PDF download of entire program
- Immediately available after purchase
- Printable weekly shopping lists
- View each day’s meals on the calendar
- Exact amount of ingredients for 5 daily calorie allotments
- Sales of meal plans are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- Recipes use American measuring conventions: cups, teaspoons, tablespoons. Conversions to metric or other measuring systems are not included but can be found online.
- Ingredients can be commonly found in American grocery stores. If particular ingredients can not be found where you live, substitutions will be necessary. The guide also includes a chapter on modifications for food preference and availability
- Meal plans are a non refundable purchase
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our meal plans are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.