Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New 2-Week Pilates Challenge: FB Pilates Immersion

Hi FB Fam!

I am excited to introduce our newest Pilates-focused challenge:

FB Pilates Immersion: 2-Week Pilates Challenge for Foundational Strength and Stability

This two-week challenge builds foundational strength and stability for your entire body. Most of the routines are low to no impact, with classic and contemporary Pilates exercises. However, there are three days in this challenge where you will complete a short Pilates workout before a strength or cardio routine. 

Pilates was originally called Contrology. Through Contrology, Joseph Pilates wanted to teach individuals how to use their minds to control their muscles, bring focus to their deep abdominal muscles to create balance within their bodies, and bring awareness to their bodies through breath. That said, moving slowly and cautiously with precision and control is essential. Think quality over quantity: it is better to do five reps with proper form than ten reps with not-so-proper form. 

This challenge is great for anyone new to Pilates who wants to learn more about it or those who are already familiar with it and love it. Workouts are six days each week, averaging 37 minutes per day, with an average difficulty level of 3/5. Most days are strictly Pilates, but on days 3, 6, and 9, you'll have a Pilates routine and a cardio or strength routine. 

I enjoyed creating this challenge because I love Pilates, and it has helped me so much on my fitness and injury recovery journey that I want to share it with you! You might not love Pilates as much as I do, but I hope you can feel the benefits after a few workouts. If nothing else, I hope this challenge inspires you to add some Pilates to your workout routine.

FB Pilates Immersion includes FB Plus videos from Amanda, Nicole, Kayla, and Tasha.

If you're already an FB Plus Member, you’ll find this new exclusive challenge available on your My Programs & Challenges page. If you are not a member, you can Subscribe here or click “Add to Bag” on the FB Pilates page to purchase 14-Day FB Plus Pass.

If you are interested in other challenges or programs that include Pilates, check these out:
FB Reach - Stretching, Yoga, & Pilates Program for Flexibility & Total Body Toning
FB Plus Fundamentals - Posture Work, Balance, Stretching & Pilates for a Strong Foundation

We hope you enjoy this challenge. Thanks for working out with us!

-Amanda