- Plan Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 24 Minutes (20-30)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 1-3
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Mat, No Equipment
- Training Type: Low Impact, Pilates, Toning, Yoga/Flexibility
Pilates, yoga, and stretching come together to create an easy-on-the-body blend ideal for increasing flexibility, tone, and range of motion. The heavy emphasis on stretching is highly effective for increasing flexibility, and the Pilates and yoga blends are great for toning the abs, butt, and thighs, as well as the upper body. The training styles in this program are also excellent for increasing mind-body awareness and control over your own body. The FB Reach workout are 5 days a week, with an optional 6th day, and each day's workout session requires roughly 20-30 minutes. Combine this flexibility program with any other Fitness Blender program to accelerate your flexibility gains, improve core strength, and tone up all over. This is a low impact plan that is suitable for most fitness levels.
We encourage you to use #FBreach on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.