- Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 37 Minutes (32-42)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Strength Training
The ultimate program for people who love strength training! Great for building lean muscle, reducing body fat, increasing strength, endurance, and coordination. You'll be doing a different workout video each day, with a daily guide that walks you through every step of the way.
This program is roughly 90% lifting and is perfect for people who love their strength training. But this isn't just picking up heavy things and putting them down; this is functional strength, using many smart and varied styles of lifting and ranges of motion that are meant to improve not only the way you look but also your quality of life (which we would argue is much more important). While lifting is the main training type, HIIT also makes intermittent appearances - roughly one short bout, once a week - in order to round out the plan and to make it maximally smart and healthy for the body. These are intense workouts but there are are low impact modifications provided throughout the program and the strength training allows you to choose your own difficulty; it's all in how much you lift. If you prefer more of a 50/50 lifting/HIIT mix, we recommend trying FBBurn, FBSweat, FBFit or FB30. Workouts range between 31-42 minutes, averaging out to 37 minutes/day. This is a total body program. FB Strong is 5 days a week with an optional recovery workout in the 6th day, but the online workout calendar allows you to adjust the pace of the workout videos however you like.
Just like with our other programs, you're not only getting a professionally built workout plan that uses a different workout video every day, you'll also have daily guidance throughout the program, on everything from mindset and body image, exercise form, modifying the workouts to work for you personally, and more. You'll also get to keep this program and repeat it as many times as you like, at whatever pace you like, at no extra charge whatsoever. This program includes a workout & clean eating guide to give you the essentials on how to properly nourish yourself during the program (please note, this is a general guide and not a meal plan). Program purchases are part of what allows us to create our free workout videos and what helps fund the free features of our website.
We give our strength routines a 3/5 difficulty rating because it's neutral, but all of the workout videos that make up this program can easily be a 5/5 difficulty rating; it's all in how much weight you lift. Because of that, this program is suitable for a wide range of fitness levels and we highly encourage modifications and doing whatever it takes to make any given exercise work for you, your body, and your fitness level.
Use #FBstrong on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.