Hello again! Just wanted to let you all know that if you have a Plus account, you can now find a list of your most completed workout videos on your dashboard.
Just go to your dashboard, & scroll down to Workout History. Then use the drop down menu to select Top FB Workouts. If you want to see the full list, select View All.
I've attached a screenshot of my most completed workouts and I'll link to them below, in case you want to try some of my go-to routines 😃
- Ascending Rep Pilates Butt and Thigh Workout for Glute Activation - Mat Pilates Flow
- Glute Activation Workout - Knee Friendly Butt and Thigh Workout
- Burnout Butt & Thigh Workout - Strength and HIIT Workout for Lower Body
- Complete Upper Body Workout for Strength & Toning: Arms, Shoulders, Chest, and Back Workout
- Upper Body Strength & Cardio Interval Workout (with Low Impact Mods)
- Low Impact Cardio Workout for Beginners - Recovery Cardio Workout with no Jumping
- Easy Pilates and Cardio Workout with Relaxing Cool Down — Active Recovery Workout
- Day 2: Dynamic Upper Body Strength Workout for Arms, Shoulders, Chest & Back
- Banded Lower Body Strength Workout with HIIT Cardio
- Tank Top Arms Workout - Best Upper Body Workout for Toned Arms, Shoulders, & Upper Back
I'm super curious - what does your top workouts list look like? Were you surprised by any of the workouts at the top? What's the max number of times that you've done any single workout? Feel free to share a screenshot of your own list!
I'll see you later in the week for a release of multiple new workouts (Wednesday) and a new Plus Challenge (Thursday)!