- Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 35 Minutes (24-55)
- Days per Week: 3
- Difficulty: 3-4
- Body Focus: Upper Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Low Impact, Strength Training, Toning
Target the arms, shoulders, chest, and upper back while increasing lean muscle mass, reducing body fat, and improving functional strength. Following this program can also result in improved tone, flexibility, and range of motion. This 4 week plan uses 3 intense workouts a week to reshape your upper body and bring about quick changes to your overall fitness level. Different forms and strategies of strength training are the predominate training style in this program, and there is not a single repeat workout in this program - you'll do a completely different workout video every single day.
Workouts range between 24-55 minutes, averaging out to 35 minutes a day. The only equipment you need is a set of dumbbells. As an added bonus, the core (abs, obliques, & lower back) is frequently engaged throughout the very dynamic exercises found in these workouts, so you will likely find that you’re seeing rapid changes in your belly fat and the tone of your midsection, as well as in your upper body. Make sure to take "before and after" photos so that you can see the difference in 4 weeks!
We encourage you to use #FBflex on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
- Combining this plan with other programs: This program has three scheduled workouts a week, all of which intensively target the upper body. This means that you will not want to do any additional workouts targeting the upper body (extra workouts for these muscle groups may actually hinder your progress). Strength workouts for the lower body and core muscles would be ideal for 2 other training sessions a week, and activities like running, walking, swimming, hiking, biking, yoga, organized sports, low impact cardio, stretching, etc, would also be great options for those 2 free days each week. You can easily pair this program with our 4 Week Butt & Thigh Program; FBbooty or, to target the core, you can use it with our 4 Week FBabs for abs, obliques and lower back. You can certainly pair this with another Fitness Blender Program, though our more intensive plans that target all of the muscle groups (e.g. 8 Week FBFit, or 8 Week FB30, 4 Week FBmass, etc. - basically any of our total body programs) - may be overkill in combination with this program because they already work the upper body.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.