This 4 Week Upper Body Program targets the arms, shoulders, chest & upper back. Following this program is likely to result in increased lean muscle mass, reduced body fat, improved functional strength, improved tone, flexibility and range of motion. This 4 week plan uses 3 intense workouts a week to reshape your upper body and bring about quick changes to your overall fitness level. Different forms and strategies of strength training are the predominate training style in this program, and there is not a single repeat workout in this program - you'll do a completely different workout every single day. Once you buy this program, it's yours & you can repeat it as many times as you like (look under "My Purchased Programs" to re-add to your calendar).
Workouts are scheduled three days a week (roughly every other day), and average out to 35 minutes a day. The only equipment you need is dumbbells. As an added bonus, the core (abs, obliques & lower back) is frequently engaged throughout the very dynamic exercises found in these workouts, so you will likely find that you’re seeing rapid changes in your belly fat and the tone of your midsection, as well as in your upper body. Make sure to take "before and after" photos so that you can see the difference in 4 weeks!
We encourage you to use #FBflex on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
- This is NOT a download: Workout programs are available immediately after purchase and can be found on the "My Calendar" page under "My Purchased Programs". To add the program to your online workout calendar: From "My Calendar" page, click on "My Purchased Programs" and select "Add to My Schedule" for the program you would like to add to your calendar. Select the date that you would like to start the program; your calendar will then be populated with your program, with each day's workout video(s) waiting for you on each corresponding calendar date.
- Find the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating for Faster Results on your calendar under Day 0: "Program Guide, Read Before You Start!"
- Programs you purchase have no expiration date and can be reused
- Online calendar programs are 100% unique from our eBook/PDF programs (previous PDF programs do not crossover to the new calendar)
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help, email us at email@example.com
- Combining this plan with other programs: This program has three scheduled workouts a week, all of which intensively target the upper body. This means that you will not want to do any additional workouts targeting the upper body (extra workouts for these muscle groups may actually hinder your progress). Strength workouts for the lower body and core muscles would be ideal for 2 other training sessions a week, and activities like running, walking, swimming, hiking, biking, yoga, organized sports, low impact cardio, stretching, etc, would also be great options for those 2 free days each week. You can easily pair this program with our 4 Week Butt & Thigh Program; FBbooty or, to target the core, you can use it with our 4 Week FBabs for abs, obliques and lower back. You can certainly pair this with another Fitness Blender Program, though our more intensive plans that target all of the muscle groups (i.e. 8 Week FBFit, or 8 Week FB30, 4 Week FBmass, etc - basically any of our total body programs) may be overkill in combination with this program because they already work the upper body.
- Difficulty level: Though we always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace through the workouts, the routines in this plan are relatively intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from day 1. This is a low impact program (with the exception of a sparse handful of exercises that can very easily be modified into a low impact routine). Exercisers will need to use their own discretion in manipulating the scheduled workouts to be appropriate for their personal fitness levels & abilities. Exercisers are encouraged to take liberties in modifying this program to work for their needs.