Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! A long and relaxing, mindful stretch.

Hello Fitness Blender Family,

This morning we have a great workout that can be used as an extended cooldown or as a stand alone recovery day routine. It also has a bonus mindfulness aspect to it so by the time you are done you will feel both physically and mentally relaxed.

30 Minute Relaxing Freeform Mindful Stretching Routine

This long stretch routine is a freeform flow which basically means there is no script and I am just moving through this in real time like a live workout. There is no specific time limit per stretch and there are no set number of sets or reps. I will just be slowly leading you through a relaxing stretch, that also has some callouts to incorporate mindfulness and there is even some bonus breath work to really make this a relaxing routine. This is my first attempt at this type of routine so let me know what you think in the comments and if you would like to see more like it from me or our other trainers. I hope you enjoy it and you find it as relaxing as I did.

Also don't forget that we have a sale on three programs going on now through the 25th. So, if you want to pick up FB Strong Round 1, FB Abs Round 2, or FB Blend, they are all currently on sale for 30% off.

How is everyone's week going so far? Any fun plans for the weekend yet?

P.S. Thanks to everyone who commented on the Suggestions and Requests post a while back. This should keep us all busy creating for a while. Feel free to keep adding new ideas as you come up with them.