- Plan Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 32 Minutes (28-42)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Core, Total Body
- Equipment: Mat, Dumbbell
- Training Type: Cardiovascular, HIIT, Strength Training, Toning
All new workout videos, all new challenges; welcome to 4 Week FB Abs Round 2!
You'll be doing a different workout video every single day, and each week focuses on a slightly different training approach, resulting in a highly dynamic workout program that not only targets your core, but is also great for burning fat, building muscle, and helping you to move and feel like an athlete.
We will be working our core (abs, obliques and lower back) three times a week; sometimes in conjunction with other training modalities, and sometimes in isolation. High intensity interval training (HIIT) and strength training are huge components of this program, specifically due to how effective they are at burning fat, leaning out the body, building lean muscle and functional strength. Each method has it's own benefits, which is exactly why each week of this program has it's own strategy, in terms of how the muscles are used. Throughout the 4 weeks, this program provides quick, easily digested daily coaching and tips on everything from mindset to eating habits, modifications to motivation, recipes and making this a lifestyle that you can stick to easily & naturally, instead of any sort of quick fix. We want you to feel great by the time you finish this program!
This is NOT your typical abs program and this plan is not just a bunch of repetitions of core exercises. We built this program for results, and the combination of core, HIIT cardio, and strength training is not only great for building a lean, toned stomach, it’s also effective for allover toning, reducing body fat, improving cardiovascular endurance, increasing lean muscle mass, functional strength, agility, coordination, flexibility and balance. With these workouts and a healthy diet, you can definitely see drops in body fat and scale weight. Please note that our programs can be completed in any order. With that said, here's a link to FB Abs Round 1.
The carefully constructed day by day plan uses our full length workout videos and online workout calendar to weave total body strength and toning routines and varying intensities of body fat reducing cardio in with a blend of dynamic abdominal exercises to not only tone up those muscles that are residing underneath any excess body fat, but also to burn off the fat layer they're hiding under so that you can see the product of all of your hard work. This program also aims to build a stronger core which will benefit you, your fitness goals, & your quality of life in ways far beyond the superficial goal of a flatter stomach. Each day, you'll get to check "Workout Complete" on your calendar once your workout is finished.
Workouts are scheduled five days a week (three weekly core intensive workouts, roughly every other day), range between 28-42 minutes, averaging out to 32 minutes a day. Dumbbells are used throughout the program & are recommended but not absolutely necessary. Two to three times a week, we provide an optional "Extra Credit Challenge" workout, in case you have the extra time and energy. As an added bonus; with the very dynamic exercises found in these workouts, you are likely to see rapid changes in your belly fat and tone, as well as in the rest of your body. Make sure to take "before and after" photos so that you can see the difference in 4 weeks!
We encourage you to visit the Fitness Blender Community Forums to find support from the most encouraging fitness community on the web. You can also use #FBabs on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Difficulty level: Though we always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace through the workouts, the routines in this plan are relatively intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from day 1. This is not a low impact program though many of the workouts (not all) provide low impact options. Exercisers will need to use their own discretion in manipulating the scheduled workouts to be appropriate for their personal fitness levels & abilities. Exercisers are encouraged to take liberties in manipulating this program to work for their needs.
Features of All Calendar Based Programs
- Can be reused anytime and has no expiration date
- Expertly curated combination of our free workout videos
- Immediately available after purchase
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating
- Sales of workout programs are used to keep the workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is NOT a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar
- Calendar based workout programs have a 10 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Long-time Fitness Blender users, our workout programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.