Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Total Body Foam Rolling Workout with Stretching Breaks

Good morning!

I've got a new foam rolling workout for you! This one addresses both upper and lower body and with the stretch breaks throughout, should feel particularly relaxing.

Total Body Foam Rolling Workout with Stretching Breaks

As I’m doing my own foam rolling, I often stop to take short breaks; shake out the hands, do a couple of neck stretches, roll the shoulders forward and back a few times — just little moves to help interrupt the long intervals of support work on those parts of the body. I’ve added just a pinch of that into the flow of this routine; let me know what you think of the breaks throughout.

Have you seen that we're currently having a sale on a few of our programs?

Fitness Blender does not advertise and relies solely on word of mouth; if you like our work and know someone who may benefit, please consider sharing!

Are you working out today? Are you following an independent schedule, or a program or challenge?

I'm winging it this month, focusing on filming a lot and not following any set program or challenge. After finishing the new FB Strong last month, I'm definitely missing having my workouts planned for me and my consistency has dipped just a bit. That's okay - I'm still moving and taking good care of myself! But I'm looking forward to plugging back into a program early next month - if you've missed it; I've built a 4 week program using all exclusive FB Plus content that's launching early March. This will be our first program ever that uses content that you can't get anywhere else. It was SO much fun to build and I can't wait to tackle it next month. Heads up that there will be multiple (new) ways to access this program that don't require an ongoing subscription.

In the past week I've filmed an upper & lower body strength workout, a recovery day lower body workout, and a beginner cardio workout. If you have more ideas of what you would like to see me cover next, let me know!

I hope that you enjoy this new foam rolling workout, have a great day!

Kelli