- Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 34 Minutes (27-40)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 2-4
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell, No Equipment
- Training Type: Balance/Agility, Cardiovascular, Low Impact, Pilates, Strength Training, Toning, Yoga/Flexibility
Our new 4 Week FB Low Impact is a uniquely challenging program that can help you build muscle and burn fat, without any jumping at all. All of the workouts are low impact, but that doesn't mean they're easy; a person with virtually any fitness level can benefit from the smart workouts in this program. The main training styles are strength training, Pilates, low impact HIIT/cardio, functional movements, balance, coordination, and flexibility. You'll be doing a different workout video every single day—no repeats.
Workouts are 5 days a week, with an optional 6th day recovery-based workout. With that said, this program can be completed at a much slower pace in order to be even more beginner friendly. Even if you complete this program at a pace of 2 workouts per week, it will still be effective. All the way through, we provide both extra credit workouts (if you feel like you want to push yourself harder), as well as easier alternative workouts, if the scheduled routine is particularly challenging. This program can lead to weight loss and a noticeable change in body composition. Your energy levels may be higher, your health and mood are likely to improve, as well as your strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance.
Workouts range between 27-40 minutes, averaging out to 34 minutes a day. All you need is (optional) dumbbells.
Remember to read our Guide to Clean Eating before you start, for information about the impact of nutrition on weight loss and fitness—and check out our Healthy Recipes for inspiration or consider one of our full Meal Plans, if you need more structure. You might also want to consider adding FB Plus, which provides extra features that will add even more to your experience, including detailed personal workout statistics, the ability to add & track custom workouts, save notes on each workout and extra, exclusive workout videos. It's a great way to stay on track, and motivate you to push through the program.
Use #FBlowimpact on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.