Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Day 1 of a New Challenge + Walking Program Update

Good morning FB Family!

How are you all doing today?

Yesterday Daniel and I started Brian’s Advanced Strength Challenge - wow - that Day 1 upper body workout was fantastic. If you’ve done it already, you probably know what I’m talking about. My muscles were shaking so hard by the end of the routine, with the combination of low rep/heavy lifting and a relatively quick turnaround time in between sets. I appreciated the opportunity to lift heavier and I’m definitely feeling it today. We really enjoyed it and we’re looking forward to the rest of the challenge.

I’ve got a plan to build my own custom routine out of a few of our new 5 Day Challenges, to make a longer program. First I want to complete the one I’ve just started, with Brian, then I want to do Erica’s Strength Essentials, then I plan on tackling Level Up with Tasha. These are in no particular order - in fact I’ve scheduled the less intense one or the beginner friendly one in the middle of those 2 more intense 5 Day Challenges. It should be fun and I’m looking forward to having a plan to follow in the next few weeks while I switch my focus to editing new workouts, writing, and planning meetings (aka a short break from filming). Actually today I’ve got almost an entire day full of meetings again. Lots of exciting things happening around here lately!

Last week I asked about your interest in a walking program and a lot of you seemed pretty excited, so I’ve set that in motion (think fresh new walking workouts, and continued brainstorming about exactly how to structure it). I also chatted in the community over the weekend a bit and it seems like there’s an interest in a new 4-8 week program. I wonder, what program theme would you most be interested in for those longer programs?

What workouts or programs are you focusing on right now? Are you following a set program or challenge, or are you using a custom choose-as-you-go approach right now?

Thanks for reading and for playing 20 questions with me! I hope that your workouts are treating you well and that you’re treating yourself well, too.

Kelli

PS FB Plus is still on sale for a short while longer! If you've been on the fence now is a great time to try it, or if you know someone who might benefit, please share! Word of mouth is a big reason why we're able to keep our costs low and it really helps us keep doing what we're doing :) 

Edited