Daily Check-in: Monday, October 16th

Good morning from sunny Florida, Blenderz!

It's the crack of dawn over here at the moment, but the weather is going to be full tilt sunshine, bright blue skies and fall like temps, so with my cup of pumpkin spice coffee in hand, I am in a pretty dang good mood and determined to hold on to it.

But how are you? How was your weekend?

I saw all good things regarding Inge's weekend check-ins! I love Halloween decor so what a treat! I love my little crochet ghost. So cute!😍👻 ..It's continual joy to see your talent and works of art, Inge. As far as the Christmas request, I think a Reindeer would be neat! Thanks as always in advance!

Also many a thanks over to my friend, Kim, for hosting despite the tech difficulties! I hope the tech stuff can get resolved and we can get back to seeing all the bears, doggos and other Kim things.

Anyway, how are things going with the workouts? Following programs, buddying up or freestyling? I want to highlight two workout gems that I tried from Erica last week: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/stretches-for-flexible-lower-body-muscles-loosen-up-your-legs-and-work-toward-the-splits

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/obliques-and-back-supersets-with-functional-core-cardio-bursts-strengthen-and-stabilize-your

The split video was so amazing! Even if you can't split, it's just wonderful for opening the hips and loosening everything up. ..And the core workout was perfect for a dash of cardio and working the core in a little different way from traditional core work. Both videos went straight to the favorites for me and I highly recommend giving them a try if you haven't yet.

As far as for today, I didn't feel like jumping or lifting, but still wanted a challenge: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/full-body-barre-inspired-strength-supersets-to-burn-and-sculpt

^Turns out a Barre workout was just the thing. I was surprised how much my heart rate went up! Don't under estimate that one!

But what about you? Spill your plans from the workouts to food! Just don't actually spill your food. That would be tragic.

Picture for the Mondaze is an example of how the weather is behaving with that blue sky. The tree on the left is a Golden Rain Tree. Aptly named for these bright yellow flowers that make it look like as if the tips of these branches were dipped in gold.

Okay, so that's all I have for now, Blendfriendz. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I hope you have have a nice day and I'll see you in the comments!

Later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***