Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

New January 2023 Program Theme? + Hi 😊👋

Hello FB Family!

How is everyone this morning?

We are already planning all kinds of good things for January 2023, and one that’s already front and center in my mind is the theme of our first new 4 week program of the year.

Do you have any suggestions? If you like, please share your top 3 program themes that you’re most interested in for January 2023.

My top contenders at the moment are FB Strong (strength training is always a favorite), Fit30 (I love being able to offer both a 30 & 50 minute option each day), or FB Complete (again, I love having options each day). What about you - what are your top 3 requests? These are just my ideas - we are totally open to suggestions! 

We have a steady lineup of our all time fan favorite programs and challenges for 2023 - FB Abs, FB Booty, FB Sweat - really it’s all going to depend on what YOU want to see. But basically, if you have a Plus account, each month a new program or challenge will be waiting for you. It’s going to be a fun year.

On a personal note, I am almost done with my first week of FB Fit30. I completed this program in the spring but went back to it a few days ago because my consistency in working out lately has been almost non existent! Often times in fall, I need to hook myself back into a routine - it can fall apart a bit with nice summer weather and all of the outdoor projects but I’m now craving consistency and structured workouts. I worked out with Kayla this morning and I’ve got Tasha in my lineup for tomorrow’s workout! Speaking of great trainers - did you all meet Brian earlier this week? So. Exciting. I’m going to have to sub his new workout for one of my scheduled routines next week.

PNW weather is still breaking records - this time in the form of an uncharacteristically warm and dry fall. We haven’t had rain in months. Normally I might appreciate the extra warmth - especially considering our wet, cold spring and early summer, but the trees and land are so dry. The air is visibly smoky and has been mostly unsafe to breathe for a couple of weeks now, because of the nearby wildfires. Hoping for some rain soon.

Our garden is growing really well. It’s still providing a significant portion of the food we eat and cutting down our grocery bill quite a bit. For the first time ever, I will have a greenhouse to grow in over the winter. It’s just a tent style one for now (the dream long term goal is a permanent greenhouse!) but it should extend our growing season a good amount.

How are you doing? How are your workouts coming along? If you have a minute, share your top 3 program choices for January 2023 with me!

Edit to add: my Mom took this picture of me in the garden last week. I had just spun around and was waving a veggie at her when she snapped this picture - we both got a good giggle out of it

Edited