Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: Bored Easily Low Impact Cardio and Core

Hi FB Family!

I hope you are having a great week! I am excited to share my newest routine that combines three of my favorite qualities in a workout: bored easily, low-impact cardio, and core strength!

Low Impact Cardio and Core: Bored Easily Format With No Repeated Exercises

Low-impact exercises are great for many reasons; one of the most obvious is less force placed through your joints. However, one of the reasons I like low-impact exercises is that I find they are easier to convert to high-impact exercises if I so choose (compared to taking a high-impact exercise and modifying it to low-impact). What are your thoughts on this? 

If you are interested in other low-impact cardio workouts, try these:

Completely unrelated to this workout, I have a funny Molly story for you. For those that do not know, Molly is my dog. My boyfriend and I took her camping in the mountains for the weekend. It was hot and buggy, and Molly was not having it. Within 30 minutes of our arrival, she walked to the car, sat down, and stared at us. In other words, Molly was ready to go home! For the remainder of the weekend, she spent most of the time we were at our camp sitting by the car, staring at us, waiting for us to take her home. Lessons learned: Molly does not like bugs or camping in hot weather.

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda