Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Postpartum Core and Pelvic Floor Recovery Series - Level 3

Good Morning FB Fam!

Today’s workout release rounds out a special series we’ve been introducing for the postpartum people in the FB family!

Postpartum Core and Pelvic Floor Recovery Series - Level 3

This routine adds yet another layer of progression from level 2, adding movements in the quadruped position. This simple change in position from supine (on your back) to quadruped (hands and knees) allows us to focus on more pelvic stability. If you find yourself with any pelvic pain or significant instability, no worries, modifications will be given so you can work into it.

If you’re new to this series, I recommend starting at level 1 and working your way up as you feel comfortable and confident with the techniques and movements. You can find the previous levels here:

Level 1 Core Recovery
Level 2 Core Recovery

Remember, everyone will progress at a different rate. Don’t compare your postpartum recovery journey to someone else’s.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This work can be slow, boring, and not feel like you’re doing much because it doesn’t provide the “ab burn” found in traditional core workouts. Just know that by working the deepest layers of your core, you’re laying the foundation for more challenging core work, returning to running/jumping, and a safe transition back to exercise you enjoy the most!

Comment if you’ve been following along this series - I’d love to hear how it’s gone for you!

Nicole