Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Physioball Pilates with Teaser Finisher

I hope you are having a great week and are ready to switch things up a bit with this workout. I am excited to introduce my latest Pilates routine. 

Physioball Pilates with Teaser Finisher

I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago, and I am still recovering from it. It has been challenging for me to find exercises that I can do without aggravating it. Thank goodness for Pilates! It is low- to no-impact, I can get a great muscle burn, and depending on the exercise, I might even get a little out of breath. 

It is worth mentioning that I have had to go easy on myself and not push myself too hard or too fast during my recovery. That is more challenging than the injury itself! Can anyone else relate? 

I loved creating this routine for you because Pilates on a ball is so fun! I plan to make a part two in the future with all new exercises, so keep an eye out for that. 

This routine is roughly 34 minutes. That means you can pair it with another workout, or this can be a stand-alone workout. If you want to pair it with another routine, here are my recommendations:

Also, my dog Molly made an appearance during the cool-down! I hope you enjoy this routine! Thanks for working out with me!

- Amanda