Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 37-Minute Single Dumbbell Upper Body Strength Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

There’s an adorable core-focused EMOM finisher in today’s workout release and I’m all for it:

Single Dumbbell Upper Body Strength Circuits with Core EMOM Finisher

You only need one weight for each strength exercise in this upper body and core-focused workout, but make sure to bring along a few options from which to choose as you switch between exercises. The moves are straightforward for a reason: I am challenging you to lift heavy (your own personal definition of heavy) during the upper body strength circuits and to maintain consistent efforts during the EMOM core finisher. Make sure to read the write-up for a few benefits of training with combination strength moves as well as a breakdown of how to approach EMOM (every minute on the minute) circuits.

The focuses of each workout are varied enough that you can pair this routine with my Single Dumbbell Lower Body Strength Circuits with Cardio Finisher workout (same day or next day). Throw Kelli’s Total Body Foam Rolling Workout with Stretching Breaks routine into the mix as a great way to lessen resulting muscle tension or soreness.

I’ve been slowly ramping up my filming and personal workout schedules. I wish there were at least five Tasha’s to film all the content I’ve been brainstorming and fleshing out! I go through different phases of training and preferences throughout the year. Are you all the same way? What forms of training are most appealing to you right now?

I hope you enjoy this workout! It’s rated as a level 3 but could certainly feel like a level 4 depending on your weight and movement progression choices. Either way, let us know how it goes!

See you on the screen,

-Tasha