Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New February Plus Challenge: 2 Week FB Mobility

Good morning FB Family! How is everyone doing today? This morning we’ve got a new Plus Challenge for you:

New February Challenge: 2 Week FB Mobility

Doctors of Physical Therapy Kayla and Amanda are your trainers for this new challenge made up of all exclusive FB Plus workout videos. This challenge addresses the body from head to toe (literally), focusing on corrective strength and stretching moves and workouts that improve coordination, balance, and overall bodily control.

You can use this challenge in many different ways. Because these workouts are on the shorter side — and not of a HIIT or heavy lifting nature — this challenge can compliment many of Fitness Blender’s more intense workout challenges and programs. Some of the workouts are of an add-on nature, so you could even fold them into your existing routine for a smarter, more fundamentals-oriented focus. The workouts range between 15 and 35 minutes, averaging out to 24 minutes a day; workouts are scheduled 5 days a week with an optional 6th day focus (though you can do the challenge at any pace).

I’m thinking of tackling this challenge myself. I’ve really enjoyed the DPT-led workouts because aside from the direct benefit of doing the exercises, I also feel like they make me more mindful of how I move throughout the rest of the day (whether sitting, lying or standing).

We hope that this new challenge treats you well. We're already building March's Plus program, which is going to use all Plus videos, and we're also planning for future challenges; some of the things I'm excited to cover are a walking workout challenge, and a challenge that uses just 3 workouts a week. Also a Pilates program, a yoga program, another lifting program....We've also been working on a special pregnancy program for months now. SO many ideas! See what we've covered so far here: Challenges & Programs We are always open to feedback, so let us know what you want to see next.

Are you working out today, or treating yourself to a rest day? I'm filming some new workouts today, wish me luck!

Have a great day!

Kelli