Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: 30 Minute Bodyweight Cardio Workout (High & Low Impact Mods)

Good morning FB Family!

How is everyone today, how was your weekend?

We've got a new cardio workout for you this morning! My goal with this routine was to create a sweaty cardio workout that doesn't totally wear out the upper and lower body muscles - something perfect for in between strength training days. With that said, I show modifications all the way through the workout to help you either significantly step up the intensity (this one can be a burner!) or, take it down a notch (it can also be quite beginner friendly). I had a lot of fun with this workout and I hope you do too!

Check out the new free workout here: 30 Minute Bored Easily Bodyweight Cardio Workout with High and Low Impact Modifications

Right before I started filming this, I got curious about how many workouts I've actually filmed in these last 11 years. As you can see if you make it to the end of this workout video, I found that this was actually workout #425 for me, and our 615th free workout video total! We also have 86 workout videos exclusive to FB Plus. I love reflecting on these numbers because they remind me how much daily effort really adds up over the years. All of these numbers would have seemed so intimidating in the beginning, but with consistency, and focus on the day to day work, we now have a massive library of content. Even better, now we have a team of professionals helping us release even more great content - from our fellow Certified Personal Trainer Tasha, to Doctor of Physical Therapy Kayla - and more fantastic experts who you'll meet on the screen soon. Long story short, if you're ever facing a goal or task that seems insurmountable, break it down into tiny, digestible pieces that you can tackle on a daily or weekly basis. You'll be amazed what you can accomplish!

I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy this new workout. Let us know what you would like to see next.

Kelli