Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New 2 Week FB Booty Challenge just launched!

Good morning FB Family,

How is everyone feeling at the beginning of this new week?

I've just published our newest FB Plus Challenge; 2 Week FB Booty. This new challenge includes 8 Plus workouts, one of which is going live for you tomorrow morning!

FB Plus now has 26 weeks of unique programming (🤯), including but not limited to FB Strong, Beginner, FB Blend, FB Fundamentals (posture focused), Kickboxing, You Choose, Old School, FB Bored Easily & a full 4 week program of FB Complete. You can browse all FB Plus Challenges here. For the month of March, we'll be releasing a FB Flex Challenge, which is similar to FB Booty but focuses on the upper body (I often see feedback from the Community about liking to combine Booty & Flex). We have some great new workouts that will be rolling out over the next month for that new challenge.

How was everyone's January? I have just a few more days of FB Complete and then I'll be done (which means I hit my goal of finishing the 4 week program in under 7 weeks 🥳 ). The ability to choose between intensity levels each day definitely helped with my consistency. My motivation hit both lulls and bursts. I'm just trying to go with the flow and do the best I can.

However your January went, remember that you can hit the "reset button" whenever you like. You don't need a new year, a new month or even a new week. Not even a new day. You can reflect on what you've accomplished, what's worked for you and what hasn't, and you can clear the slate and start again, anytime you like. Don't let a bad experience or disappointment "flavor" the future. Hit reset, dust yourself off, and try again.

I hope you have a great week, I'll see you tomorrow morning with a new Plus workout!

Kelli & Daniel

PS We extended our eGift card sale for 1 more day! You can get an $80 eGift card for $60 - which you can use on anything onsite, or to get a discount on FB Plus