- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 42 Minutes (38-49)
- Days per Week: 3
- Difficulty: 3-4
- Body Focus: Lower Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell, Exercise Band, No Equipment
- Training Type: HIIT, Pilates, Strength Training, Toning, Warm Up/Cool Down
This 2 Week FB Booty Challenge targets the large and small muscles of the butt and thighs; gluteus medius, minimus, and maximus, as well as the hamstrings, quads, inner and outer thighs, and calves. Core muscles (abs, obliques, and lower back) play a supporting role. A warm up and cool down are included with each day's unique workout; all you need to do is hit play.
Training Methods Used: Strength training, Pilates and glute activation, with a small amount of HIIT
Training schedule: Dynamic workouts are scheduled 3 times a week
Difficulty: 3-4/5 on our difficulty scale. We show & encourage modifications; listen to your body.
Length: 42-49 minutes in length, 38 minutes a day on average (plus optional Extra Credit Challenges 2x/week)
Equipment needed: You can do these workouts using no equipment at all. To increase the difficulty of the exercises and workouts, we recommend a set of dumbbells and an exercise or resistance band.
Pair with: Core and/or upper body focused workouts like you'll find in the FB Flex Challenge are a great compliment for FB Booty
This workout challenge includes 8 FB Plus workout videos.
Features of All FB Plus Workout Challenges
- Are exclusive workout challenges for FB Plus members.
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date during the period of FB Plus membership.
- Immediately available after becoming an FB Plus member.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- FB Plus Workout Challenges are available free-of-charge to all FB Plus members.
- This is not a download: Workout Challenges are available through the online calendar.
- Like Workout Programs, these great Workout Challenges help take all of the guesswork out of planning your routines and picking your workouts.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a Workout Challenge, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.