Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Strong is LIVE!

Hey guys, I just pushed the new 4 Week FB Strong live in our store!

Be sure to read this page for more details about this program.

This program is for those of us who really love lifting and all of it's many benefits. It's predominately strength training, with a short bout of HIIT roughly once a week (low impact options provided). This plan is excellent for building muscle, reducing body fat, improving metabolism, strength, coordination, and control over one's body. It can be used to reach a wide variety of different goals; to burn fat and lose weight or gain muscle/weight/mass. The end result is largely influenced by how you eat while you're going through the program. All you need is dumbbells (any will do & you can even get creative & make use of objects around the house but we use & love Powerblock's adjustable dumbbells).

The workouts range between 31-42 minutes and average out to under 37 minutes a day, which makes it ideal for those of us who love training but also lead busy lives.

You guys have been requesting a new FB Mass for a long time now. This new 4 Week FB Strong Program is similar to FB Mass, but with an improved concept and all different workout videos. This program is going to be a great deal of fun to push through. I liked the title FB Strong better than FB Mass; I think it's much more positive and focused on the way working out makes you feel. 

Programs are what make our 500+ free workout videos and this entire website possible Thank you to everyone who has supported Fitness Blender with a program purchase, and thank you for trusting us with your workouts. We hope you thoroughly enjoy and benefit from this new program.

Sincerely,

Kelli and Daniel