- Length: 4 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 30 Minutes (23-37)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 3-5
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: Dumbbell
- Training Type: Balance/Agility, Cardiovascular, HIIT, Plyometric, Strength Training, Stretching/Flexibility
FB 30 is our all-time most popular program structure - the smart, effective, and fun workouts that ask for 30 minutes of your day make it easy to love. It's impossible to get bored with this program, as you'll be doing a different, carefully-selected workout video each day of the program; there are no repeats!
The strategic combination of HIIT and strength training in this total body program is excellent for burning fat, building lean muscle, and becoming overall more physically healthy and capable. These are tried and true, scientifically-backed training methods. The workouts will challenge your muscular strength, cardiovascular endurance, coordination, speed, proprioception, balance, and flexibility. These workouts can absolutely make you look great, but we want you to also feel great. Our aim is to guide you to move well, and live well. We want you to feel strong and capable, energetic and able to live easily in your own body.
Many people who complete these programs see weight loss, reduced body fat, increased lean muscle, drastic improvements in body tone, endurance, energy, strength, & flexibility gains. We include a workout and clean eating guide to give you the essentials on how to properly nourish yourself during the program (please note, this is a general guide and not a meal plan).
It's advantageous to have a plan in place when you're trying to reach a goal; this detailed, day-by-day plan has everything you need. It uses a blend of HIIT, strength training, circuit training, supersets, cardio, plyometrics, Pilates, and yoga. All you need is dumbbells.
Difficulty level: We always encourage each person to listen to their own body's messages and move at their own pace. With that said; these workouts are intense and start out at difficulty levels 3-5 from Day 1. This is not a beginner / low impact program,though many of the workouts (not all) provide low impact alternatives. Exercisers will need to use their own discretion in manipulating the scheduled workouts to be appropriate for their personal fitness levels and abilities. Exercisers are encouraged to take liberties in modifying the exercises and this program to work for their needs. Listen to and respect your body!
30 Minutes is 1/48th of your day; you can do this! Note: actual workout lengths range between 26-37 minutes, averaging out to 33 minutes a day, five days a week with an optional recovery workout on the 6th day (remember; you can complete these programs at any pace you like and can easily reschedule using our customizable calendar).
We encourage you to visit the Fitness Blender Community Forums to find support from the most encouraging fitness community on the web. You can also use #FB30 on social media to track your workout sessions, share your progress, find motivation, and connect with people around the world who are following this program.
Proceeds from programs help keep our individual workout videos and website free for everyone; so, thank you to everyone who has ever supported FB with a program purchase!
Features of All Calendar-Based Workout Programs
- Can be reused anytime and have no expiration date.
- Expertly-curated combination of our free workout videos.
- Immediately available after purchase.
- Tracks the progress of the workouts you complete.
- Lists each day's objectives and a calorie burn estimate.
- Includes a Program Guide with tips and information.
- Compatible with new features, functionality, and tools available with FB Plus.
- Bonus: the Fitness Blender Guide to Clean Eating.
- Sales of Workout Programs are used to keep individual workout videos free. 100% of all workout program sales go back to adding features and content to the website.
- This is not a download: Workout Programs are available through the online calendar.
- Calendar-based Workout Programs have a 5 day return/refund policy.
- If you ever have any questions about accessing a purchased program, we are happy to help. Fill out our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- For long-time Fitness Blender users, our Workout Programs are unique from our eBook/PDF programs. These older programs do not crossover to the new calendar.