Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 12th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? We're halfway through the work week already!

Here's some Furry Trainers in snow to help brighten up your day! They love snow, and so getting them to stop even for a second to take a pic was totally unacceptable to them. So they aren't very thrilled with me here haha.

Alright, so how are guys doin today?

I gotta admit that I'm somewhat frustrated. Last night, as I was sitting here with my girls, waiting for hubby to get home, some jackasses stopped at the end of my driveway and shot at some deer from their truck (they didn't shoot towards my house, but still). So it was after dark, they shot from their vehicle, it is not rifle season, and they shot within 150 yards of a residence--all very illegal things. And if they were trespassing and a got a deer too, that escalates to poaching.

This makes me very angry. I ran out there yelling all kinds of profanities (might even invented some new ones) at these guys, and they shut their headlights off and sped away. (Did I mention it was dark out already? Geez.) Shady, shady business.

Called the sheriff, and had to deal with all that. It was kinda funny though, the dispatcher I spoke to told me "could you please stay in your house and not scare them away if they come back again." I think that's dispatcher speak for "be slightly less crazy." haha

Anywho, that was some extra cardio work I didn't want or need last night. One of the downfalls of living in a rural area is you get people who think they can do whatever they want and no one will notice. But maybe they will think twice before doing it next time.

Well sorry for the life story there guys. Let's move on to some happier and more motivational things!

Like Furry Trainers in snow!

And working out! And Callie's Scenic Challenge!

So, are you guys working out today, or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 3 of the Scenic Challenge! So we've got lower body and HIIT today--it's good cause my legs aren't as sore now, so I'm lookin forward to burnin off some extra grumpiness today!

And if you're interested in joining in Callie's Scenic Challenge, here's the link to the full week's schedule:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9807/updated-scenic-fb-community-challenge

And to the Day 2 check-in:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/9830/scenicfbchallenge-day-2

And now, let's talk about the most important part of the day: what about the food?!

I'm thinking I still want sweet potatoes! We roasted a bunch yesterday, so I think we'll just switch up the toppings today, and have another sweet potato dinner. Sounds really good to me!

What about you guys, what's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I think you've probably heard more than enough from me today! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking in with me! Hang in there guys!

Edited