Daily Check-in: Monday, September 25th

Good all times of day and night to you, FB Fam!

So. We are officially into Fall! Spring for out South Hemi Blenderz, but how are we all doing? Was it a good weekend for you? I hope so! We had some cooler temps so that was nice.

And I know as far as check-ins go, we were treated to Inge's incredible crochet zoo of animals! https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/34193/weekend-ghost-check-in-sat-sep-23rd

^A+ Adorable!! Thanks again, Inge, for ghosting, sharing your projects, and for taking more requests! I'd love a little ghost or a skull please if you're still open for requests😀

Anyway, Blenderz, how about this Monday? Got a workout planned, starting/continuing a program or challenge? ..I'm freestyling again and inspired by Shabnam to do more yoga, I'm going with some lower body focused power yoga with Marina: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/slow-power-yoga-flow-for-lower-body-strengthen-and-lengthen-quads-hips-and-hamstrings

And how about some food? I have nothing for certain decided, but I'm thinking fajitas. I'll see how the day goes and go from there.

Picture for our Monday starting out at the crack of dawn is a little yellow flower (and FT Cu's front legs) to say hello and provide all the haves and hopes your Mondaze goes well.

Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***