Weekend Ghost Check In: Sat, Sep 23rd

Hey ladies,

My name is Inge and I'm your ghostess for today.

I'm actually feeling like one of those duracell battery rabbitts. I went to bed rather late (0215), there was a new series and a movie I absolutely wanted to see last night. My usual MO makes me fall asleep on the sofa around 10pm, so I had the brilliant idea to have some coffee in the afternoon, knowing that would keep me awake longer. Well, longer turned out 0215. Unfortunately my intern clock also told me it was time to get up at 0630am! So here I am, at my PC writing my check-in.

Not with my usual cup of tea but in workout gear. Yes Lea, you're reading this right, I'm in workout gear because I'll be doing Day -checking- 13 of FB Abs3, some active recovery mobility with Nicole. Something that'll do me a wealth of good after that torturing workout with Erica yesterday.

What are your plans today? Anything scheduled on your calendar? Or do you find that getting out of bed, brushing your teeth and doing your morning routine is enough sports for the day? Maybe you're bombarding today as rest day? Whatever it is, tell the team ladies!

And what about food? For the moment, big question mark here. Everybody is still in bed, and I don't think hubs will be dreaming about which food he'll be putting on the table. So we'll decide that later or maybe one of you has got a great idea that I can steal.

Got the workouts and food part covered, so onto the next thing which is in this case the FB Animal Project. So without further ado I present you Loki's gang. You've already met Loki of course which was made at Raven's request. In the picture you'll also find: Anne's badger, Alina's corgi, Lisette's cat, Coby's alpaca, Karen's dolphin, Lea's hippo, Shabnam's ladybug, Cabobs monkey and Kristina's penguin. I sincerely hope I haven't forgotten anyone, I so I beg your forgiveness. I hope you'll like them, heck you better because they've cost me some blood and tears!😀 Some of them will probably not have earned me good points with the Lord above because of the fair amount of swearing, but they're done. I'll post a picture of your particular animal when you comment.

So, no comment, no picture! That's of course a way to get you to comment..😉

Well, I guess I've bored you long enough. I'll start on my workout now and come back to check later to see what you ladies have come up with to drown me in complements.

So, once again, my name is Inge and I'll see you later...

Have a great day everyone!🥰