Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New 2-Week Bodyweight Challenge: FB Anywhere

Hi Fitness Blender community! 

I'm excited to share about the release of a brand new bodyweight challenge that I created from existing Plus workouts!

FB Anywhere: 2-Week Bodyweight Challenge

Another reason I'm excited is that we're releasing it at a great time as many of us head into the busyness of the holiday season. Having this challenge in your back pocket, your fitness routine doesn't need to be derailed or become more stressful if you're on the go. It can become the exact opposite because all you need is yourself, about 34 minutes (the average workout length), and a mat/supportive surface to workout on. No matter where the rest of the year takes you, we've got you covered with 10 workouts across 2 weeks that create a comprehensive total body conditioning experience! This challenge is also great to do any time of year if you're in need of some bodyweight workouts, or if you simply want a break from equipment in general. 

Aiming to complete 5 workouts each week, along the way you'll improve your muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular health through both HIIT and steady-state (aerobic & anaerobic), speed, power, agility, mobility, balance, stability, functionality, and flexibility. Yes, we will accomplish many benefits without any equipment! Nearly all workouts are a difficulty level 3 or 4, with the exception of one level 1. Much like the variety of benefits it provides, you'll also see various training types from HIIT to balance/agility to yoga and strength. 

I have a feeling that this challenge will remind you that although there is no equipment, bodyweight workouts can be highly effective at conditioning the body! I also think it's awesome that it provides exposure to all trainers — you'll work out with a different trainer each day! Come learn more about this challenge and allow it to pleasantly bridge the gap for you next time you're without equipment or not wanting to use any. 

We look forward to seeing you in the workouts! Who's excited to come work out with all of us? :) 

All the best,

xxErica