Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New 5-Day Challenge! Bored Easily with Erica

Calling all bored-easily lovers! 

5-Day Challenge Trainer Series: Bored Easily with Erica

This challenge will provide a total body conditioning experience using 5 brand new workouts built and delivered by me (Erica) that follow the bored easily formatting. That means you won't see any repeat exercises within a workout, so those who crave new and fresh or need an extra motivation boost will appreciate! Not only will you experience a plethora of exercises over the 5 days but the formatting of the workouts will have variety as well. Despite the fact that there's great diversity going on, I made sure to preserve effectiveness by keeping similar muscle groups working back-to-back and incorporating various tempos to increase the time under tension as a few examples.

The key training types are strength training and cardio with some balance work incorporated as well. Benefits include increased strength, lean muscle mass, endurance, metabolic conditioning, power, bodily control and awareness, functionality, and more. Warm-ups, cool-downs, and modifications are included for all workouts and the average workout time is 40 minutes. All workouts are a difficulty level 3 or 4 with reminders both in the write-ups and workouts themselves as to how you can suit it to your preferences. The last detail is that you'll want a light, medium, and heavy pair of weights along with a mat for equipment! 

I, myself thoroughly enjoy variety while still retaining strategy and effectiveness so this challenge was crafted with these aspects at the forefront! How might this bored easily challenge benefit your workout routine right now? 

I look forward to seeing you in the workouts!

xxErica