Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Challenge! FB Flow: 2-Week Yoga Challenge

Good morning FB Family!

We have an exciting new release for you today! If you’ve been craving some guidance with our yoga workouts, are looking for a collection of yoga flows to incorporate into your training schedule, or simply want to jumpstart your yoga practice, our new 2-week challenge is a great option for whether you’re starting or continuing your yoga journey:

FB Flow: 2-Week Yoga Challenge

Over the course of two weeks, Marina and Aly will guide you through foundational practices, yoga-inspired fusion flows, and sessions with real-world transferability of a few yoga principles (such as stretches for your midday work break and breathing exercises for stress relief). The challenge slowly increases in difficulty, but Aly and Marina offer plenty of modifications and alternatives throughout each practice! Your average daily time commitment is about 30 minutes, with 5 yoga practices per week and one optional recovery flow at the end of each week.

Just a reminder that FB Flow contains exclusive FB Plus workouts and can be accessed with an active FB Plus membership or FB Pass (no subscription required for a Pass). I’m hoping that some of you will join me as I work my way through this challenge! I keep promising myself that I’m going to start consistently including yoga in my training schedule and then only semi-keeping that promise, haha. Believe it or not, my foray into group fitness started with yoga when I took a year off from sports, weights, and anything high-impact to exclusively attend yoga sessions three to five times a week. I’m quite excited to have a “full circle” moment flowing through this challenge!

I’m curious – do any of you have a special setup for your yoga practices? A particular space in your home that brings about a sense of calmness and helps you focus? I don’t, so I need some ideas. Share some pics of your space below and let us know who’s ready for this challenge!

Marina and Aly will see you on the screen! (I can guarantee that you don’t want to see me on the screen this time around.)

-Tasha