Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Video: Knee-Friendly Lower Body Strength & Cardio Workout

Dear Blenders,

Frustrated by cranky knees that get in the way of your strength gains? Then today’s release is for you:  

Knee-Friendly Lower Body Strength and Cardio

Discovering ways to win in spite of stubborn knee conditions can be downright frustrating. You might have noticed difficulty with squats, certain types of lunges, or even kneeling. Luckily, this routine addresses these common issues and challenges your ability to generate power and balance. These skills are necessary at any age and will go a long way towards preventing knee problems in the future, too. 

I incorporated some of your feedback from another knee-friendly workout and extended the strength circuit. While the workout does not entirely follow the Bored-Easily format, we’re hoping the new complex movements hold your focus and attention. These moves may feel new to you, so check out the extended previews for form and technique tips. 

This workout was one of the first cardio and strength routines that left me sore without throbbing knee joints. It’s such a freeing realization to understand how to exercise without causing discomfort/pain at the same time! I hope to share this experience with you as I know that many fellow Blenders push through pain on a daily basis. Thank you for joining these important workouts, and I’ll see you on screen. 

- Kayla