Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Kettlebell Swing Boot Camp + Guided Kettlebell Swing Tutorial

Hey Hey FB Fam!

The kettlebell swing can be a tough move to master and sometimes even more intimidating to try. That’s why I decided to create a whole workout around it!

Kettlebell Swing Boot Camp + Guided Kettlebell Swing Tutorial

This video includes a guided tutorial for the KB swing, a warm-up, HIIT series, and cool-down so you can master your swing and get a great, efficient workout all in one place.

In the main workout, we tackle 7 exercises (all variations of a KB swing) for 30 seconds each. Between working intervals, we have a 30 second active recovery exercise to balance everything out, followed by 10 seconds to transition to the next exercise.

The kettlebell swing can truly be a rewarding exercise because it helps improve functional strength, cardio capacity, and power. I like how strong I feel swinging a KB. It’s one of my all time favorite exercises. Anyone else with me here?!

Oh, and in case you missed it, we released a 2-week Kettlebell Blend challenge for FB Plus members last week. Be sure to give it a try If you want to keep working on your KB skills!

Nicole