Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Fit 30 Complete 🥳 +New Program Coming 5/1

Good morning FB Family!

How is everyone doing today?

This morning I finished my last day of 4 Week Fit 30. It took me about 7 weeks to finish this 4 week program, and I’m feeling good about following through and getting it done.

The program I just finished is our FB Fit program (roughly 45-50 minute workouts) and FB 30 program (30 minute workouts), all in one, and each day you get to decide whether to tackle the short or longer duration workout. I went back and forth between the two options all the way through. It was nice to have the choice and I felt like I was less likely to skip a workout when I was reminded that I also had an express version to choose from each day.

I did end up skipping & rescheduling a lot of workouts; some down to feeling tired and wanting a longer recovery period, some to make room for my filming schedule, and some when I was feeling more motivated to work outside in the yard or go for a walk, over a structured workout. Honestly I’m feeling a lot of that right now - Daniel and I are both in full swing with yard and garden work and it can be tempting to skip workouts just because I’ve already been physically active - yard work and the like definitely counts! But, it’s not the same as a measured, balanced, intentional workout. So if I want to stay pain free and mobile, it’s imperative that I don’t miss too many structured workouts in a row. One makes the other possible and I enjoy both, so it’s all about finding a balance.

I really enjoyed working out with all of my fellow trainers throughout this program. I really enjoyed the new challenges and twists on exercises, words of wisdom, jokes & encouragement throughout.

Thank you to my long distance workout buddies who did Fit 30 at the same time as me! It’s always encouraging to see you in the comments on the workouts, and here in the Community, and I think the accountability of doing it with a group is really helpful.

What’s next? I’m excited because on May 1 we’re launching another brand new 4 Week Program - this new program was built and written by Tasha, and I can tell you that it looks amazing. It uses all Plus workouts and will be included with an active Plus account or Plus Pass.

This is a different sort of program than we’ve ever offered before - here’s a summary in Tasha’s words: FB Benchmark “utilizes a mix of strength training, cardio, and core routines to improve your performance across eight popular exercises included in many Fitness Blender workouts. Each workout in this program contains one or more of these benchmark exercises (or elements thereof) and is sequenced in such a way to promote muscle adaptation and progressive strength gains for improvements in form, movement execution, and range of motion.

You will complete a Benchmark Workout (watch for this new workout, being published next week!) with these eight exercises at both the beginning and end of the program to measure your progress, but you determine the extent of your tracking and measuring along the way. Although the program has a heavy emphasis on strength training, there are also sprinkles of HIIT, mobility and balance work, Pilates, yoga, barre, and active recovery workouts. Most training days have more than one workout option — either option you choose will help you achieve progress! This program was designed to demonstrate that there are many different paths to a goal.”

We all have exercises that we want to improve on, do more of, or even be able to do for the first time, and this program is a great way to do just that. Watch for that new program coming 5/1.

I hope you all have a great day!

Kelli