Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Video: Total Body Bored Easily Cardio

Hi FB Family!

I hope you are all doing well and having a great week. I am excited to introduce my newest cardio workout! 

Total Body Bored Easily Cardio

This workout is pretty similar to my Quick and Low Impact Cardio Intervals routine with the same format, just with higher impact exercises. You will be in and out with a complete routine, including warm-up and cool-down, in less than 30 minutes! We will work for 30 seconds and rest for 10, and you only have to repeat the exercises twice.

I know my #TeamBoredEasily peeps might not be the biggest fans of repeat exercises, but you only have to do them twice, and the interval is only 30 seconds. All in all not too bad. Use the first round to get the technique, and then go all out for the second. If you want to up the cardio challenge, keep going during the 10-second rest break. Working for 70 seconds instead of 30 will for sure make you sweat!

As you know, I am a big fan of pairing my workouts. If you are looking to pair this routine with another, here are my recommendations:

On a different note, summer is coming soon! Since Christmas, I have not taken any time off, and my traveling has been minimal for the past two years. In other words, I am due for a VACATION! Are you traveling anywhere this summer? Where are your favorite vacation spots? Mine are Hawaii and Scotland!

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this routine. Thanks for working out with me!

- Amanda