Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Quick and Low Impact Cardio Intervals

Hi FB Family!

I hope you are having a great week. Today I am introducing my newest cardio routine. It's another short, sweet, and to-the-point workout, perfect for when you are low on time. 

Quick and Low Impact Cardio Intervals

I created this routine to serve as a reminder that workouts do not have to be complex to be a great workout. Sometimes, less is more. And in the case of this routine, we are talking about less impact. 

Depending on where you are with your fitness journey, you or your body might not like high-impact activities. There is nothing wrong with that! I have to switch back and forth between low and high-impact activities to give my knees and low back a break. With spring around the corner, going for a run was always my go-to once the weather started to get nice. However, I can't run the way I used to. Instead, I opt to go for a hike, jog intervals, or take my dog for a really long walk. All of which allow me to get some cardio while being outside. 

I also enjoy other low-impact exercises like a spin class at my gym, lifting weights, yoga, and Pilates. Here are some of my favorite low-impact Fitness Blender routines - check them out!

What are your favorite low-impact exercises or routines? Let me know!

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda