Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

New 4 Week Plus Program launching Sunday: FB Fit AND FB30

Good morning FB Family,

First and foremost, please accept this good morning picture from Mr Loki.

I wanted to pop in and fill you in on what to expect this Sunday with our new 4 Week Program. If you've got a Plus membership or an active Plus Pass (reminder that both are on sale right now!), you'll automatically have the new program waiting for you under the "My Programs" page. 

This 4 Week Plus Program uses ALL exclusive workout videos (something we've never done before). This program is two in one: it's both FB Fit, and FB 30. Each day, you'll have two different options to choose from depending on your own needs; one workout that's around 35 minutes, and the other that's around 45 minutes. I know that FB 30 & Fit are two of our crowd favorites and I couldn't decide which I wanted to do, so I did both! Hoping you all will enjoy having options and making the program your own. The most predominate training type is strength training, but it also includes HIIT, functional training, plyometrics, Pilates, fundamentals, balance and coordination, stretching and yoga, recovery cardio, and more.  See all programs and challenges included with Plus

I'm excited for this release because I'm going to follow the program too. Since I finished FB Strong at the end of January, I have been pretty hit and miss with motivation (mostly miss, really). This is fine - it's good to scale back in training now and again, but I'm also feeling ready to go through a period of more intense/frequent training again. There are so many new workouts in this program, I'm also really excited about the prospect of trying so many new routines.

I'll be up nice and early Sunday morning to publish the new program, I will see you then!

Kelli

Edited