Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

NEW! Lower Body Strength 2 Day Split - Part 2

Hello everyone,

Last week we released the first part of this lower body split and as promised here is the companion to that routine.

Lower Body Strength 2 Day Split - Lower Body Pull Workout for Strength or Mass

These two workouts use different enough muscles that they can be done back to back in the same day (if you want to do a two-a-day style workout) or they can be done on consecutive days (24 hours apart). However if you do a two-a-day style routine you will still need to give yourself a full 48 hours before tackling them again just like any other workout.

Just like the “Push” part of this split, the focus of this “Pull” workout is for strength or mass building. However, you can always turn either of these workouts into more of a toning routine by using very light weights or just bodyweight. As always we encourage you to modify these routines as needed to fit your specific needs. Also be warned that there are a couple moves in this routine that can be slightly awkward your first time through so be sure to give yourself time to dial these in or come up with a modification or replacement if needed.

On another note, it is one week since my last update on my FB Strong Round 2 progress, and I am happy to report that I kept on track (for the most part) and only have one week of the program left. Kelli is already done as I am sure most of you know, and she has done a good job to not rub it in too much. Do any of you currently have (or have had) a competition with a partner, friend, or family member, while doing a challenge or program? A friendly competition is a great way to help keep yourself motivated as long as you keep it light and fun.

As I close out my current program I am looking forward to tackling the new FB Mobility Challenge this month to get myself in a good place to tackle our new 4 week Plus only workout program coming in March. We have so many exciting things planned for this March I can hardly wait to get there. I think one of the things that I am most excited about is the brand new meal plan system we are creating. We are currently testing the Beta v1.0 of the meal plan now (you might even get some first impressions from our beta testers in the community) and we are going to release the beta v2.0 for everyone to test in March (hopefully early March). We also have a number of other future projects in the works right now like a 2 week mental health program and Pre and Post-natal programs as well as a new way to access Plus content for our free members.

So, many exciting things are coming your way. What are you most excited about?

Daniel