Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Total Body Pure Strength with Dumbbells, Step, and Resistance Band

Hello, Blenders!

Carve out some time for this 54-minute strength training workout, complete with tons of Kayla-randomness. We combined our love for the aerobic step, weights, and bands to make this total body routine that will hopefully become your new favorite.

Total Body Pure Strength with Dumbbells, Step, and Resistance Band

I took inspiration from Kelli’s recent workout, Lower Body Strength & HIIT Workout with Dumbbells, Step, and Resistance Band, and chose to focus on strength training alone. If you’re interested in adding a HIIT component, try one of these workouts listed below.

Disclaimer: I will be fully transparent by saying this is my first workout in over one week, and I was definitely huffing and puffing. That being said, this workout provides you with a great opportunity to challenge your weight selections as you focus on form and breath support during strength training (ahem, myself included).

Looking forward to reading your thoughts, feedback, and random knowledge in the comments below!

Kayla