Meet Marina, Registered Yoga Teacher! New Workout: Fire + Flow

Hello Fitness Blender Family!

So many of you have been requesting yoga content, which is why we’re thrilled to share the newest addition to our team of experts. Meet Marina, our first Registered Yoga Teacher!

Marina, who believes wholeheartedly in having a holistic health practice, has experienced the many benefits of yoga personally, and wants to empower others to find their own holistic practice.

58 Minute Fire + Flow - Power Flow with Static Holds and Fluid Poses for Mobility

Here’s a little more from Marina: “I grew up playing competitive sports, and the importance of physical health was ingrained in me from a young age—in addition to a highly competitive spirit. I experimented with and enjoyed many different forms of exercise over the years, but I never fell in love with moving my body until I found yoga. Yoga has allowed me to cultivate a greater sense of internal and external bodily awareness; it has taught me to embody the mind-body-spirit connection; yoga has shown me how I can take my practice with me anywhere I wander, on and off the mat. Above all, yoga has helped me to find a home in my own body, get creative with movement, and expand my mindset around “fitness” and the benefits of fitness. For all that yoga has done for me, I hope to create and offer a collaborative space for you to find movement that allows you to feel at home in your body.”

Marina’s first video is out on FB Plus now: Fire + Flow - Power Flow with Static Holds and Fluid Poses for Mobility

In this level 4 power flow, Marina included a balance of static holds in strength-building poses, as well as fluid transitions between poses to increase mobility. This flow begins with a warm-up and integration section that builds toward a peak, before enjoying a water break and cool-down sequence. Throughout this video, Marina wants you to remember: “You are your best guide; I encourage you to tune in, and listen to your inner voice when your body calls for something different than what I call for in this video.”

While all levels can give this flow a try, Fire + Flow is considered an intermediate to advanced routine—but not to worry! Marina is already working on a beginner friendly restorative yoga video that will be coming your way in the near future.

As our Fitness Blender team continues to take shape, we can’t thank you enough for being so supportive of our new creators. Your feedback and excitement has a direct influence on how we continue to shape our content, so keep the suggestions coming!

Join us in giving Marina a warm welcome!

Kelli, Daniel & the Fitness Blender Team