Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

New Vlog: New FB Strong & Long K&D Ramble

Good morning!

How are you all doing today, how has your weekend been so far? Are you hitting any workouts or taking it easy today?

Daniel and I needed to film a video for the New FB Strong last week, to announce the new program (we were snowed in the week before & couldn't get to internet access to upload). We intended for this vlog to be about 1-2 minutes long...apparently we had way more to say than would fit in 2 minutes 😅...21 minutes later, we forced ourselves to stop talking but did start to wonder about doing more vlogs or maybe even a podcast on Plus someday.

Watch the vlog and ramble here: NEW 4 Week FB Strong Now Available + K&D Ramble

Just like we said in the video, we're sharing a workaround to get FB Strong for even cheaper - as much as $6 off the sales price. Normally, the FB Strong program is $14.99 to make yours & repeat as many times as you like. But if you sign up for a single month of Plus, you can access FB Strong *and* get access to a month of FB Plus and everything that comes with it for $11.99 ($3 off). If you sign up for a monthly FB Plus membership (cancel anytime), you'll get access to FB Strong & a month of Plus for only $8.99 ($6 off). This option is actually available for literally any FB Plus challenge or Program; you do not need a recurring subscription or membership to try any of the Plus programs, workouts or features. Basically we wanted to make FB as easy to use and as flexible as possible to help meet the needs of our users. See all Plus options & pricing here

Tomorrow our free members will get to meet Kayla, Doctor of Physical Therapy, for a hip stretching routine that you’ll find scheduled into FB Strong. This week on Plus, you’ll be hearing our first ever meditation with Haley, a Doctoral-level Mental Health Professional. Also on Plus this week, we’ll be introducing our yoga instructor, Marina. I feel so, so lucky to be able to work with these people! It’s going to be an exciting week at Fitness Blender.

I’m enjoying a rest day today, though I’ll probably end up stretching and foam rolling - my legs are still sore from the Day 5 workout with Daniel! I can’t wait to dive into the second week of FB Strong. It really is helping propel me forward, just that little extra push, knowing that I’m following along with so many of you. Thank you for that.

I hope that you have a great day and that you’re excited for all of the new stuff coming up this week. Thank you for being a part of Fitness Blender! - Kelli