Filming, working + an exciting day for FB

Good morning!

How is everyone today?

We have an exciting day here at FB - you’ll be meeting another new trainer (!), and a new and different style of workout is being published on Plus today. I’m very excited for Fitness Blender to be able to serve more populations, and meet the needs of more people. Watch for that announcement later today.

Edited to add: We're live! Meet Nicole and check out her first Plus workout here: 28 Minute Prenatal Core and Pelvic Floor Workout 

I filmed a new workout yesterday- another one that looked easier on paper than in real life implementation, but luckily it’s very scaleable in difficulty. Next week Daniel and I are blacking out the whole week to focus on filming, editing, and writing new content. I’m looking forward to being able to really dive in and not juggle 1000 other things. If you have requests for the two of us specifically, now is a great time to share!

Did you see the new challenge that Tasha wrote & published yesterday? It looks like a lot of fun. Hard work, but fun. If I didn’t already have a week of filming ahead of me, I would be jumping right in!

Our entire team has been working really hard, and we have a lot in store for you in early 2022. As always, never hesitate to let us know what kind of content we can create that would be most helpful to you. Thank you for working out with us!

Kelli