Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Self-Care for the Wrist and Hand - with Myofascial Release

Good morning, everyone!

It’s officially fall in my hometown - this means sweater weather, lighting five different candles, and baking. When it comes to holiday cookies, we don’t mess around in our household - which inevitably means my wrists and hands will be dying for some TLC. Who’s with me?!

Self-Care for the Wrist and Hand - with Myofascial Release

This workout isn’t just for the award winning bakers of the family. Treat yourself to some self-care during your lunch hour or mid-afternoon break, and grab an extra spoon from the kitchen while you’re at it.

Why? Because for the first time ever, we will be showing you how to perform a self myofascial release using just a spoon and lotion. Check out the full post for more information on myofascial release, but here’s a spoiler - it’s a relatively pain-free way to reduce stiffness and fix faulty movement patterns. Don’t know much about fascia to begin with? Check out this article I wrote before you get started, 5 Ways to Take Care of Your Fascia for Pain-Free Movement.

I didn’t mention this in the video, but you’ll need to set up near a desk, countertop, or kitchen table. I found myself filming at my own kitchen table, and I thought it was perfect for sharing these new techniques. Too bad I can’t share my chocolate chip cookies with you, too!

We are having such a blast creating this new content for you. Together, Amanda and I have been reading your comments and suggestions, and we have quite the list of videos to share in the near future. Can’t wait to share our next project with you!

Kayla