Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout + NEW FB Fit Program Launching May 2!

Good morning FB Family,

I hope your week is off to a great start! Maybe we can help, with a new workout, and the promise of an upcoming new program?

We've been hearing lots of requests for a really tough program - something really challenging, and what better option, than a new 4 Week FB Fit? FB Fit is one of our most advanced programs, with more difficult workouts, of longer duration. We've also added Extra Credit Challenges all throughout.

This will be Round 3 (here's Round 1 & Round 2), but all of our programs are standalone, meaning that they can be done in any order. This new program will be available for purchase on Sunday May 2, and it will be included free with an active FB Plus membership. See all programs and challenges included with FB Plus

I just published this great new workout by Daniel, be sure to check it out:

Beginner Total Body Chair Workout - Seated Workout to Build Strength and Endurance

This workout was built with people who need seated exercises or beginners that are deconditioned and have trouble with balance or the lack strength and endurance to stand for long periods of time. We will go through various movements and exercises that focus on the entire body paying close attention to movements that once mastered should serve to help you move on to more challenging options.

So in less than 2 weeks we're going to have a new program to tackle! I might have to follow along with it myself - though probably at a much slower pace; remember, you can complete these at any pace you like. Like our other FB Fit programs, this is 5 days a week, with an optional 6th recovery day. The main training styles are strength training and HIIT, but as always, we sneak in balance work, flexibility, functional strength, agility, etc. There will be a daily guide and Expert articles scattered all throughout the program - we want you to walk away from this program knowing more about fitness and your own body.

We hope you're as excited as we are about this new program - we didn't realize that it had been so long since we offered a new FB Fit! Curious - how many of you have completed this program before?

Have a great day!

Kelli and Daniel