Finishing up the FB Plus 2 Week Burn Challenge today with an optional stretching workout. It's my third challenge following Fit and 5-Day challenges since joining the FB Plus last month, and so far have been my favorite.
1. The average length of active workout including extra credit options is 47 minutes. I added a short additional (mostly low-impact) workout everyday to make the average ~55 mins. After finishing working out each day, I did feel burnt out! This challenge does live up to its title.
2. What I love the most about this challenge is that it has a good mix of strength training, cardio, pilates and HIIT with diverse structures. While the first week is more of traditional styles, the second week has many workouts that are structured rather unpredictable ways consisting of a number of uncommon exercises. I had no time to feel bored doing this challenge, and couldn't wait to try the next workout.
3. One thing to note is that if you choose EC1 on day 10, you get to do HIIT three days in a row, and jumping lunges four days in a row (which I dread the most.) I'd recommend to choose EC2 (a moderate cardio) on day 10, or take a rest day between day 10 and day 11, which I did. Plus Day 12 doesn't include a warm-up so make sure to do your own (my recommendation: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-warm-up-for-lower-body-strength-workouts)
4. Found two new favorites: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout and https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-butt-and-thigh-workout-for-fat-burning-and-lean-muscle-building. These trained my muscles very effectively in fresh ways. I've got sore obliques the day after I did the first one, which only very rarely happens to me.
5. Only after two weeks I do feel stronger and more energetic. If you are on the fence about purchasing FB Plus membership, please do! It's been the best thing I've done in 2021 so far.