- Duration: 5 Minutes
- Calorie Burn: 15-30
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Equipment: No Equipment
- Training Type: Warm Up/Cool Down
Designed specifically with lower body workouts in mind, this quick cardio warm up uses many of the motions that you'll find in our favorite butt and thigh workouts; deadlifts, squats, lunges and more.
You can use this routine as a warm up for a strength or HIIT workout, or you can use this as a quick burst of movement during otherwise sedentary periods. For example, if you've been sitting at your work desk for too long, doing a short but sweet round of bodyweight moves can not only benefit the health of your body, it can also help improve your focus and productivity. Even just a few minutes of activity can go a long ways towards your health and your mood.
25 Seconds each; no rest
No equipment (optional dumbbells if you're already warmed up)
Once you've finished this warm up workout, follow it up with one of our favorite butt & thigh workouts:
- Fat Blasting Booty Builder - HIIT Cardio and Strength Training Workout
- Ultimate Butt and Thigh Workout - Kelli's Lower Body Workout for People Who Get Bored Easily
- At Home Lower Body Strength Workout - Dumbbell Workout for Butt and Thighs
- Brutal Butt and Thigh Workout for Fat Burning and Lean Muscle Building