Daily Check-in: Friday, January 15th

Hey there everyone! It's a Friday! And a figgin' Friday at that as seen in today's photo. We went from many leaves to now a baby leaf. And cute and green as it may be, this little figgy leaf needs to be hiding from the cold. A couple warm days lulled this guy here into thinking winter was over. Florida plants get confused. Can't really blame them. The weather confuses me year round over here.

Anyway, are you feeling figgy for Friday? Well let's turn up the figgy factor (knowing it looks different on everyone whatever a figgy factor is) and get going! As I thought, I wasn't able to do a workout yesterday, but now I have the bright idea of doing Thursday and Friday's easier choices and turning it into a longer total body day: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-and-cardio-interval-workout-with-low-impact-mods

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/glute-activation-workout-knee-friendly-butt-and-thigh-workout

^ I'm looking forward to this combo! I actually felt pretty good not working out yesterday. It wasn't a planned rest, but I think I needed a rest day. And now I'm ready to move! I do hope you are looking forward to your workouts. Or at least knowing you'll feel better once you get in some movement! Or maybe a rest is just what you need. Listening to your body is tricky some times when your body has a certain language you need to understand.

Now it's no mystery to my dinner today. The food for me is an effortless thought. Pizza! It's pizza if you haven't guessed.😂 Can't wait for that little bit of homemade heaven! But do tell what glorious food awaits your taste buds!

Okay, I've now reached the part where I remind you that I'm gone for Saturday and Sunday, but will return on Monday. The check-ins will be most safe in guest host Alexi's hands; so be sure to check in with her over the weekend!

As for today, I hope it's good to you. And follow that up with a good whatever you need it to be weekend. Thanks as always for checking in with me this week! And for our FB Fam members (Silent Blendfriends as I believe Storm put it) that don't comment, thanks for just reading. If anyone gets anything positive out of these check-ins, I'm happy!

Okay, for reals now. I'm leaving. Be safe, be well everyone! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***