Posted in: FB Team / FB Plus News

New FB Plus Workout: 47 Minute Butt & Thigh Pilates Workout with Ascending Reps

Good Morning FB Family!

We've just released a new FB Plus workout: Butt and Thigh Pilates Workout with Ascending Reps - Glute Activation and Burnout

This is a 47 minute Pilates mat flow that uses glute activation exercises in a burnout style lower body workout. These are some of my favorite exercises over the past few years, and I hope you love them (or maybe sometimes even love to hate them?) as much as I do. This one can be beginner friendly, but it's actually quite intense if you follow it as it is laid out. Feel free to add resistance bands or ankle weights if you want to significantly drive up the challenge.

We also released a new FB Plus Expert article: Fast Twitch Versus Slow Twitch Muscles: 10 Facts About Muscle Fiber Types and How to Train Each I am so thrilled to have a talented physical therapist on our team, and excited to be able to offer more of this kind of content now. Let us know what else you would like to see covered! 

Later today Daniel and I are jumping in to tackle the first workout of Week 2 for FB Complete. So far we are on time! This never happens 😝 I will be filming later this week so I'm going to have to go with the flow in terms of progression through the program. I will listen to my body and do the best that I can!

What are your plans for this week? Are you working out today or taking it easy? Have you utilized the new "Rest Day" feature on your workout calendar yet?

I hope you all have a great day!